- 4 private sessions, each around 2,5-3 hrs long
- within 50 km from Kulloo (Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kerava, Sipoo, Söderkulla, Hinthaara, Porvoo, Espoo, Loviisa)
- designed to help you tap into your own abilities to bring your mind and body into a state of relaxation
- audio and visual material, handouts
- tools inspired by hypnobirthing practiced with my guidance
- releasing limiting thoughts, fears and beliefs
- creating birthing preferences
- massage techniques
- nutrition tips, herbs, scents, positions
- breastfeeding tips
- bonus 15-minute calls each week to discuss progress and answer questions
- bonus essential oils
- investment 660 € (incl.VAT) + travel cost depending on your location (20-40 €/ride)
- possible payment plan
- Famous exercise I learned at the “Spinning Babies” workshop which is used to create space for the baby in mom’s belly so she/he can reach the best position and increase the chances of smooth labour. Great results if baby is in breech or other challenging positions.
Value: 120 €
- Gua Sha massage is a technique used in East Asia. A tool (a coin, a spoon or a special comb) is used to scrape the skin and activate the blood circulation, untangle the knots, rebalance the energies. This therapy has been practised for centuries to treat different symptoms: fatigue, insomnia, cold, migraine and more.
Value: 30 min – 35 €, 60 min – 60 €
- Bengkung belly binding is the art of wrapping women’s belly and hips for physical support and to help the recovery process after childbirth. A long strip of cloth is wrapped around the abdomen from the hips to the ribcage. Women are traditionally wrapped as soon after birth as possible, usually on day five and they continue wearing the wrap for 40 days or longer.
Value 100 €